Staff Selection Commission’s most popular Exam SSC CGL is scheduled from 27th August 2016. Today I will tell you some important tips on SSC CGL Online Examination 2016. You may be aware that this is the first time SSC is going online for SSC CGL Examination 2016. Therefore you should be well aware about the precautions which you should take before and during an online examination. Before appearing in the exam, there are few important things that you should consider.
First I will explain you about online exam and thereafter precaution or care you should take while appearing in such exams.
What is online Examination?
To begin with, let me tell you, what an Online Examination is. I am sure many of you are already aware of it. However as lakhs of students will appear in this exam everybody may not be aware. In an Online examination all questions will appear on a computer screen only. One has to mark answers on computer only. Once completed one requires submitting the paper through computer. In short it means that entire process will be completed on computer only.
SSC CGL Online Examination 2016
Points to Remember
- In online examination at a time only one question will appear before you. So, you can answer one question at one time. You can also skip questions and mark it for review. All questions will be of objective type only.
- Once you are finished with your exam, you need to submit the test. However if you fail to submit it it will be automatically submitted after the time is over.
- SSC has also released a practice test for the test takers. You should surely check it and attempt it. As it will give you feel of the actual exam and will save your precious time at the actual exam.
- You should be well aware about the exam pattern. There will be 100 questions in Tier I examination. The names of the sections are General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
- The time available will only be 75 minutes so prepare and plan well in advance keeping time frame in mind.
- As it is going to be an online exam therefore candidates must have idea of working on computers. You must have basic idea of how to operate a computer.
- The candidates must not fear the new system of examination (computer based) and must make sure that they have prior practice in such an interface before going for the examination.