SBI Bank PO Online Test, Online Exam 2014: State Bank of India is going to conduct Online examinations for the post of Specialists Officers Cadre and for Probationary Officers Exam. Here are some tips and information on the Online Examination. To appear for the online exam, the following points should be kept in mind. Here are important steps which candidates should know before appearing in the online exam or online test of SBI PO. We are providing this information based on the experience however before appearing in the SBI Bank PO Online Exam or Online Test students are suggested to go through official instructions.:
- The candidates will come across a login screen where the candidates are required to insert their User ID and password.
- After the candidates log in, a set of instructions will be displayed to them.
- The candidates should go through the instructions carefully, after which they are required to click the box at the bottom of the screen to indicate that they have read it.
- Clicking on the box will mean that the candidate is ready to begin and thereafter the test time will begin.
- Questions will be displayed on the screen. Each question will have five options, out of which the candidates should select one.
- All the questions will be available in English and Hindi except for the questions on English language.
- To be able to view a particular question in some other language, the candidates should click on the ‘view in’ drop down box and select the desired language.
- The candidates can see only one question at a time.
- The candidates are required to click on one correct option and then click on ‘Save’ and ‘Next’ button to save it and proceed further.
- If a candidate is not sure of the answer and does not wish to attempt it, then he/ she should not click on any of the option. To deselect an answer, the candidates are required to click on the ‘CLEAR RESPONSE’ button provided against each question.
- In case, candidates wish to skip a question for the moment and return to it later on, the candidates are required to click on the ‘MARK FOR REVIEW & NEXT’ option. In such cases, the marked/ unmarked answer will not be considered at the time of evaluation.
- Each question number will be coloured based on their status.
White: Not visited: Question has not been viewed/ attempted
Red: Not Answered: Question viewed but not answered
Green: Answered: Question has been answered
Violet: Marked: Question has been marked for review later
- The candidates will not be allowed to submit the answers before the time duration allotted for the test ends i.e. Two hours and fifteen minutes.
- On clicking a particular question, it takes time for the question to appear on the screen, that time will not be deducted from the allotted time.
- Also, once the exam starts, the candidates should not click on any keyboard keys, this will lock the exam.