In this post we are going to tell you about RBI Assistant Salary, Perks, Allowances, Pay Scale, CTC and Salary in Hand.
Introduction: Reserve Bank of India announces vacancies for the posts of Assistants almost every year. In this post we are going to tell you details about the RBI Assistant salary and allowances.
RBI is the apex bank of the country and is the regulator of all banks of India. RBI offers very attractive salary and allowances to its Assistants. Apart from good salary and perks there are also a very good career and growth opportunities for those joining as Assistants in Reserve Bank of India.
RBI Assistant Salary Details
Those who got selection as an Assistant in RBI will get attractive salary as well as perks and allowances. In Reserve Bank of India the structure of salary is different from those of public sector banks. Here we have provided complete details of salary and allowances of RBI Assistants in bullet points.
RBI Assistants Salary, Pay Scale, salary, perks and allowances:
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 8,860/- per month (i.e. Rs. 8,040/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only).
- The pay scale of RBI Assistant is Rs. 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11,270 – 550 – 13,470 – 650 – 15,420 – 720 – 16,140 – 990 – 20,100 (20 years).
- Other Allowances include Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
- Present initial monthly Gross emoluments for RBI Assistants are approximately Rs. 24,429/-
- RBI also provides accommodation subject to availability.
- There will also be reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, Newspaper, Brief case, Book Grant, Allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility.
- RBI also provides to its Assistants Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility; Interest free Festival Advance, Leave Fare Concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents).
- RBI Assistants can also get Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, and Personal Computer.
- Apart from all that the RBI Assistants will be governed by the Defined Contribution New Pension Scheme, in addition to the benefit of Gratuity.
- On cost to RBI basis total pay and allowances along with admissible perquisites attached to the post of RBI Assistant (excluding value of housing) works out at the minimum to Rs. 3,20,000/- p.a. (approx.).
Conclusion: So all of you can see that RBI offers very attractive salary, perk, allowances and other facilities to those joining as RBI Assistant.