IBPS PO Notification has already been announced and online registration has started from 26.07.2016. In this post I am going to provide you complete details on IBPS PO Online Registration Process 2016-17.
As this is a very important exam of the country you should be careful while applying for it. Any silly mistake or wrong application can spoil your chances. Therefore before applying go through the entire process very carefully. You should be ready with all the required information when applying for these vacancies.
IBPS PO Online Registration Process
The process for IBPS PO Online Registration Process 2016-17 is very simple. However it is very important that you should know it thoroughly. You should not face any problem while doing the online registration. As I have told you that the registration process has started from 26 July, 2016. All candidates who are willing to apply are required to submit their applications. Application should be completed in all respects before submitting. It is required to be submitted through the official portal of IBPS.
The last date for applying for the preliminary examination is 13.08.2016. However I would like to advise that you should not wait for last day. You should apply well before the end of last date. In the past there have been instances that in the last few days due to heavy rush the site gets slow. In such situation it becomes very difficult to apply.
Before applying for the IBPS PO 2016 Preliminary examination the first thing a candidate do is to get information about required documents and other important things. First a candidate should check whether he or she is eligible. Only after ensuring eligibility one should proceed. The main eligibility criteria are educational qualification and age. In the earlier article I have already explained about the eligibility criteria for IBPS PO.
Once you are sure that you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria you should prepare yourself for applying. The candidate must possess valid mark sheet on the day of registration which should indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation. Candidate must also have valid certificate in support of their caste and age relaxations.
Another very important document for appearing for the IBPS PO 2016 examination is photo id proof. A candidate is required to take or carry his or her photo identity while going for examination. Following can be considered as a valid photo id proof:-
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college or university
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee identity card
Remark: Please note that Ration Card will not be accepted as valid id proof.
Things to Remember before applying for IBPS PO
- You will be required to register with the IBPS. Please keep the username and password of IBPS website with you.
- Candidates must have scanned copies of their photo and signature, please take care of the dimensions mentioned.
- Candidates should also have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process.
- As it is an online application hence Candidates should have the option of making the payment of requisite fees through the online mode only. Candidate should carefully fill the application before making the final submission.
Steps for Applying for IBPS PO 2016-17
- Go to the official website www.ibps.in
- Click on the link, ‘Click here to apply online for CWE PO/MT-VI’
- Click on ‘Click here for new registration’ on the top of the page
- Read the instructions carefully thereafter click continue
- Enter information as per the requirement
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated
- Upload scanned photograph and scanned signature of candidate
- Pay the fee amount to complete the registration process
- Take a print-out for future reference
Disclaimer: Due care has been taken while publishing the information on IBPS PO Online Registration Process 2016-17. However this is indicative information only. Before applying please read the official notification and instructions very carefully.