IBPS PO CWE III Questions: Here we are providing General Awareness Questions asked in the IBPS PO CWE III in Evening Session on 19/10/2013. These questions are based on memory and have been shared in our Bank Exams Preparation Group.
1. Geeta Phogat related to which game — Wrestling
2. Full form of IFSC – Indian Financial System Code
3. BTM stands for — Banking Through Mobile
4. PM of Bhutan — Tshering Tobgay
5. President of Pakistan – Mamnoon Hussain
6. Bengali director who died recently — Rituparno Ghosh
7. Janpith award 2012 – Ravuri Bharadwaja
8. Banking Ombudsman issued by — RBI
9. Current SLR – 23%
10. MSF on 20 sept. – 9.50% (But Current MSF – 9%)
11. 2020 olympic will be in which country — Tokyo
12. RBI is going to issue plastic note of ___ rupees — 10 Rs.
13. Indian Institute of Film is situated at — Pune
14. Which program has changed to “Swarnajyanti Rojgar Yojna”
15. Pranav Mukharjee recommended reconstruction of which university — Nalanda University
16. Question on Medium Scale industry
17. Chemical name used in syria attack — Sarin
18. PSB’s dividend to rbi ?
19. External debt of india in 2013-14
20. Maximun no. of Credit Limit in financial inclusion
21. Head quarters of Bharatiya Mahila Bank – New Delhi
22. Prime Minister’s key economic adviser C Rangarajan lowered the growth forecast for the current fiscal to ……… per cent — 5.3%
23. Among BSE and NIFTY which has been established first in India — BSE
24. Food security bill to give right to food to what percentage of population — 67%
25. One question related to BSBDA
26. Who bought Nokia — Microsoft
27. GDP in first quater of 2013-14 — 4.4 %
28. India announced an aid of____to Bhutan — 5000 Cr
29. Committee head who Reviewed Credit Guarantee Scheme for Micro & Small Enterprises — V K Sharma
30. Committee Suggested on Customer Service — Damodaran Committee
31. How much max. money is allowed by the RBI to take abroad — Rs.10,000
If visitors can provide more questions they can do so by posting questions in Comment Section. The answers provided here are also given by the members, any improvement or correction may be posted in the comments section below.