The SBI PO Exam is finally over and we are here giving you the first reaction of the candidates about this exam. The team of our website has visited various Test Centers of the country and talked to various aspirants about this massive exam. Here are few of the feed backs received from the candidates:-
- Most of the candidates were a little annoyed with too many formalities at the exam centers such as providing original id cards, providing photographs, putting thumb impression etc. But at the same time a few candidates express their happiness that enough precautions are being taken to ensure genuineness of the candidates by the SBI.
- As far as paper is concerned both the papers of the morning and evening shifts were more or less of similar standard. Most of the candidates were of the opinion that the paper was not that tough as usually SBI PO use to happen.
- Many Candidates were debarred from the exam as they do not have the valid or original id card with them.
- About 25 to 30 % candidates remain absent at most of the test centers.
- The Sections on General Awareness/Computer/Data Analysis were of moderate level and students felt quite at ease in these sections.
- English was a little tougher compared to previous years SBI PO Papers.
- As far as Reasoning is concerned, the level of questions was quite good and a few of the questions were quite time consuming.
- Overall the standard of paper was a little easier then the previous SBI PO Exams. This time the level of competition is also very high as about 17 lacs students have applied for this exam and going by the absentee trend about 13 lacs student might have appeared for a handful of vacancies.
- As per the analysis made by our experts any score above 58 % (correct overall) will be good enough to give you an interview call, provided one also clear sectional cut off for each section and also qualify in the descriptive test.
- We are also getting lots of feed back from members of our Bank Exams Preparation Group , you can also join the discussion there for better analysis of SBI PO Exam 2013.
Share your section wise score by posting in the comments section below. Our experts will analyze your score.