Many aspirants ask us about best Reasoning Books for Bank PO. In this post we are going to tell you about some of the best books on reasoning section of Bank PO Exam. It is very important for all of you to study from best books on reasoning section of Bank PO Exam as reasoning is considered to be the most difficult section of Bank PO. Level of questions is good in Bank PO Exam of Nationalized banks, in SBI PO Exam level of reasoning questions are higher than IBPS Common PO Exam. We are providing here name of some of the best books on reasoning for your better preparation:
- Analytical Reasoning, By: M.K. Pandey, Price: Rs. 250/- (BSC Publication)
- Practice Book on Analytical Reasoning, By: K. Kundan, Price: Rs. 270/- (BSC Publication)
- Non-Verbal Reasoning By: Javed – Prabhat, Price: Rs. 225/- (BSC Publication)
- Arihant Non Verbal Reasoning by B. S. Sijwali & Indu Sijwali Price Rs. 150/-
- Verbal and Non – Verbal Reasoning by RS Agarwal (S ChandPublication)
Apart from the books it is also very important for you to attempt practice sets on a daily basis. The practice sets of BSC monthly magazines are very good. Also attempt questions from the previous years papers of Bank PO as pattern of questions remains more or less similar in all exams. www.bankpojobs.com is a good website where you can find previous years reasoning questions of Bank PO Exams.