English is one of the important sections of Bank PO Exam. You can score not only high marks in this section but you can also finish this section quickly, which will save yours time and you can devote it towards other time consuming sections. For better preparation of this section you need to prepare from good books. In this post I am going to tell you about some of the best available books in the market, which you can refer for your Bank PO preparation.
- English is Easy, by: Chetananand Singh, Price: Rs. 250/- (BSC Publication)
- Objective English, By: Singh & Tripathi, Price: Rs. 170/- (BSC Publication)
- Essential English for Competitions, By: A P BHARDWAJ, Price: Rs 340 (S ChandPublication)
- 140+ Solved Papers Bank POGeneral English, By: Ajay Singh, Price: Rs. 325
- HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH GRAMMAR & COMPOSITION (DELUX) MULTICOLOUR, By: Wren & Martin
Price: Rs 250
High School English Grammar & Composition by Wren and Martin is one of the foremost and popular books on English Grammar to be published inIndia. The book still finds a mention as one of the most popular books in the history of English Grammar.
These are some of the best available books for English Section of Bank Exam. You can also improve your written as well as verbal English by regularly watching English News, by reading English Newspapers, Magazines etc. you should also purchase a good dictionary and should make a habit to learn new word. English can be easily improved with a little bit of efforts and will power. Attempt practice sets regularly and work on your weaknesses. You can ask us if you face any difficulty in preparing for this section.