Aspirants are always asking us about the best books on computer awareness section of bank exams. Computer awareness section has become a very important section of the bank exams as it is another section apart from the GA section which can be finished very quickly. Some of the top available books for the preparation of Computer Awareness Section of Bank Exams are as under:
1. Objective Computer Awareness, By: Rajesh Saraswat, Price: Rs. 60/- (BSC Publication)
The book is fine, precise and nice but the problem with the book is some of its wrong answers. There are a few wrong answers given in the books for a few questions apart from that this is a good book.
2. Objective Computer Awareness, By Shri R Pillai, Price: Rs. 95/- (Arihant Publication).
3. Computer General Awareness” by Dr. Alok Kumar (Price Rs 40)
This seems to be a very useful book on the topic. The book is quite good for the preparation of Computer Aptitude section of the bank exams. The book is having both descriptive explanations of the concepts, various important terms and also lots of objective questions. As far as contents of this book are concerned it includes introduction to computers, chronological development, windows, cyber crime, security aspects, basic functions, important terminology and lots more.
Also visit the link below to understand how to prepare for this section:
- How to prepare for Computer Awareness Section
- Computer Awareness – Test 1
- Computer Awareness – Test 2
- Computer Awareness – Test 3